TABLE OF CONTENTS
- General Conditions
- Online Store
- Purchases and Payment
- Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Products or Services
- [Return/Refunds] Policy
- Account Information
- Optional Tools
- Third Party Links
- User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
- Prohibited Uses
- Entire Agreement
- Governing Law
- Contact Information
Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Aleena. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Aleena. Aleena offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
- We reserve the right to refuse providing our services to anyone while ensuring we notify the customer of the reasons in compliance to the governing law.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involves (a) transmissions over various networks; (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services and content, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Purchases and Payment
We accept the following forms of payment: Apple Pay, Mada, MasterCard, Visa, Tabby, Tamara, McAfee, GeoTrust and knet. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. However, price changes will not affect or change in already placed orders.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to specify the type of products/services and quantity limits available for purchase per person or per order, while noting that this information will be clear and present to the customer before placing an order.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel a placed order, in compliance with the governing law as well as notifying the customer of any change or cancellation.
Products or Services
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors and images of our products that appear at the site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
Please review our Return Policy posted on the Site prior to making any purchases.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address, credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). Examples of such optional tools are: map service and geographical address locator at checkout page or national address inquiry or any other optional tools available on our website.
Third Party Links
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties.
- Third party links on our website may direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with or controlled by us and so, we are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of information on these websites that are outside of our control. We do not guarantee and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. However, we are responsible for ensuring that the safety and accuracy of services and information on our website is up to the highest cyber security standards in order to protect our customers from cyber-attacks or hackers.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation to: (1) maintain any comments in confidence; (2) pay compensation for any comments; or (3) respond to any comments.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
شركة إنالة التجارية
Enalh Trading Company
Al Thumama Road, Al Rabie
P.O.Box 12385, Riyadh 13351
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia